- Millennials are projected to outnumber Baby Boomers next year.
- A record number of Americans live in multigenerational households, part of a broader trend toward more shared living.
- The institution of marriage continues to change.
- After decades of decline, motherhood and family size are ticking up in the U.S.
- There are more than 250 million migrants worldwide.
- New refugee arrivals are down in the U.S. and their religious composition has changed.
- International arrivals to the U.S. have risen among some groups.