Community Corrections Collaborative Network
Who Makes Up the Community Corrections Collaborative Network?
The Community Corrections Collaborative Network (CCCN) is comprised of the leading associations representing nearly 90,000-plus probation, parole, pretrial, and treatment professionals around the country that help supervise close to 4.7 million individuals. The CCCN includes:
- the American Probation and Parole Association (APPA)
- the Association of Paroling Authorities International (APAI)
- the Federal Probation and Pretrial Officers Association (FPPOA)
- the International Community Corrections Association (ICCA)
- the National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP)
- the National Association of Pretrial Services Agencies (NAPSA)
- the National Association of Probation Executives (NAPE)
About the CCCN
The CCCN works throughout the year to develop relationships with federal partners and non-governmental agencies in order to inform, guide and provide input around the pressing issues facing the field of community corrections. Our network has released a variety of products, including a position paper “Safe and Smart Ways to Solve America’s Correctional Challenges,” a survey of community corrections professionals, and a myths and facts series, in addition to informing the field through radio shows, conference workshops, webinars, and broadcasts.