This module explores the final system-level building block, Self-Evaluation and Sustainability, needed to ensure the success of your TJC initiative.
This module includes:
- Understanding the need for routine assessment and self-evaluation.
- Why the development of a theory of change model is the start of the process.
- The importance of selecting the right performance measures to track important outcomes and monitor progress.
- Common evaluation techniques to assess your TJC initiative.
There are five sections in this module:
- Power of Self-Evaluation
- Evaluation Roadmap
- Routine Assessment and Self-Evaluation
- Terms Used in the Field
This module also includes templates, resource links, field notes;, case studies, and other materials to help you expedite the self-evaluation process in your community.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Develop a theory of change model to guide both your initiative and self-evaluation plans.
- Identify the multiple performance measures available to monitor progress and anticipated change at the system and individual levels.
- Understand the differences among a process, an outcome, and a cost-benefit evaluation.
- Develop tactics and mechanisms to facilitate sustainability of your TJC initiative.